Each Taylor & Wells® Mattress is handcrafted by a team of skilled mattress artisans. On the outside, their attention to detail is reflected in the design and tailoring of every model. On the inside, the comfort and support layers carefully chosen for each Taylor & Wells® model are placed and affixed by hand. From the cover to the internal components, the style and craftsmanship of Taylor & Wells® shines through.
Made in the USA - Proudly Manufactured in the United States of America!
- FREE Local Delivery with Every Mattress Sold*
- $49 Nationwide Delivery on purchases Up To $397
- FREE Nationwide Delivery on purchases of $398 plus
- Luxury Channel Quilt - The ultimate in luxury quilting... pillows of comfort await you
- Superchill CoolTEX Thermocool Ticking - The Highest Concentration of Cooling Fiber In This Ticking Produces The Optimum Sleep Environment. TOUCH IT!
- Gel Poly Quilting - Continuous sculptured channels in the gel-infused poly quilt layers promote air exchange and a more refreshing, cooler night’s sleep
- Copper - Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, non-allergenic material that increases circulatory functions and naturally combats restlessness
- Double Decker Coil System – For the ultimate in long-lasting support and comfort, the Everest Mega Pillow Top features two coil systems, one in the support layers and a second strategically positioned in the upper comfort layers. This Double Decker Coil System, with a second encased coil unit in the pillow top, provides more than 1870 combined encased coils to support and cradle sleepers
- Gel Infused Memory Foam - Cools - Comforts – Conforms pressure relieving comfort with temperature control
- Elite Quantum Edge - 3 Zones of Comfort With Quantum Coils Concentrated on the Edge and in the Center Third of the Mattress
- 26% More Durable - Quantum Edge Steel Perimeter outperforms foam encasement, offering longer comfort life and better support while reducing the feeling of roll-off
- 24% More Friendly - Quantum Edge Steel Perimeter bends and average of 24% more easily than foam encasement, which means less wear and tear on moving parts and a more “friendly” performance on adjustable bedbases
- 28% Cooler - Innersprings sleep up to 28% cooler than foam according to research from Kansas State University and the Institute of Environmental Research
- Talatech Latex - Supple latex support right where it is needed most provides responsive support and a buoyant feel