Each Taylor & Wells® model is specifically designed to achieve a particular comfort level and appeal to sleepers who spend their nights either on their side, back, stomach, or a combination of all three positions. To achieve this broad range of comfort and support, the designers at Taylor & Wells® have chosen from a curated selection of the highest quality conforming and support components.
Made in the USA - Proudly Manufactured in the United States of America!
- FREE Local Delivery with Every Mattress Sold*
- $49 Nationwide Delivery on purchases Up To $397
- FREE Nationwide Delivery on purchases of $398 plus
- CoolTEX Thermocool Ticking - Engineered to keep you cool, dry and comfortable, Thermocool technology is cool to the touch and wicks away moisture
- Gel Infused Memory Foam - Cools - Comforts – Conforms pressure relieving comfort with temperature control
- Copper - Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, non-allergenic material that increases circulatory functions and naturally combats restlessness
- Quantum Edge - The support system in this mattress features a reinforced edge with small diameter, ultra-flexible Quantum coil side rails. This advanced configuration provides a better edge than foam, reduces or eliminates that roll-off feeling, and delivers a consistent sleep surface. Designed specifically to work with adjustable bedbases, the Quantum Coil provides luxurious, long lasting, flexible support
- 28% Cooler - Innersprings sleep up to 28% cooler than foam according to research from Kansas State University and the Institute of Environmental Research
- 26% More Durable - Quantum Edge Steel Perimeter outperforms foam encasement, offering longer comfort life and better support while reducing the feeling of roll-off
- 24% More Friendly - Quantum Edge Steel Perimeter bends and average of 24% more easily than foam encasement, which means less wear and tear on moving parts and a more “friendly” performance on adjustable bedbases